Hooray! Forgive our excitement, but our long-awaited Spring & Summer 2022 Collection is here! Throw off the dark shades of winter, feel the sun on your skin and radiate confidence with Cravat Club’s SS22 printed silk cravats.
This year’s Spring & Summer collection plays with colour like never before. With brand new designs in striking new colourways, these ascot ties give you the chance to really demonstrate your sense of style. This fresh and effervescent new palette offers you playful sorbet pinks and purples, glowing oranges, yellows and reds, earthy greens and browns along with frosty greys and blues. The collection gives you a huge choice of playful, elegant options to brighten up a dark suit, or complement a light jacket.
With the idea of dopamine dressing foremost in our minds, this collection is designed to make you feel good. Wear your clothes with confidence and ease, make them look like they belong to you, and you will naturally look and feel good. These bright and strident shades are meant to bring out your inner confidence, lifting your mood and that of everyone around you. This is no exaggeration either - just think of how much peace of mind a sense of confidence can bring, and how much light you can bring into a room with the right presence.
We have taken inspiration from Japanese prints and patterns, to give our Spring & Summer collection an understated elegance. Featuring majestic cranes, powerful dragons and calming koi carp, the symbolism of good luck, prosperity and wisdom matches the spring palette of the colourways perfectly, giving any outfit a deftness of touch. The soft printed silk feels smooth and delicate against your skin and is featherweight and breathable, keeping you cool in warmer weather. Express a different side of your masculinity with our playful spring and summer ascot ties.
Take a look at some of our personal favourites below...
Storm CravatFresh Blue with Spice Red & Navy Leopard Print Printed Silk Cravat.
- "A playful and witty take on a classic leopard print."
Mizuchi CravatMizu Blue with Claret Red, Ecru, Forest & Matcha Green Japanese Dragon Print
- "The Japanese dragon is said to bring good luck, prosperity, wealth and wisdom."
Kenji CravatCardinal Red, Sorbet Orange, Café au Lait, Sunglow Yellow & White Koi Carp Ukiyo-e Print Silk Cravat
- "Koi are highly auspicious animals, representing perseverance and accomplishment."
Hinata CravatBlue-Grey with Cardinal Red, Thunder & White Japanese Circling Koi Fish Pattern Printed Silk Cravat
- "Cooling colours and the symbolism of love and romance."
Daniel CravatThunder Grey with Copper, Fawn Brown & White Small Geometric Pattern Printed Silk Cravat
- "A versatile classic in beautiful muted earth tones."
Indivar CravatPowder Blue with Black, Pastel Pink, Eggshell & Lemon Cream Botanical Pattern Printed Silk Cravat
- "A striking combination of delicate pastels over black, designed to give beautiful detail to a muted outfit."
Kouki CravatBlack with Yuzu Lemon, Sakura Pink, Moss Green & Moody Grey Japanese Cranes & Mountains Pattern Printed Silk Cravat
- "Vibrant greens and bright accents give a striking finish in this classy ascot tie."
Ewen CravatMuddy Green with Cloud Grey & Warm Sand Small Paisley Design Printed Silk Cravat
- "A classic for a reason, this paisley in Spring shades is versatile and elegant, pairing with almost any outfit."
Fai CravatKhaki Green with Japanese Denim, Hinoki Wood, White & Fawn Oriental Style Pattern Printed Silk Cravat
- "The classic print and subtle colour belies the dramatic effect when worn around the neck."
Hiroto CravatCloud Grey with Pure White, Thunder Grey, Pearl, Blush & Orchid Pink Japanese Cranes in Flight Ukiyo-e Print Silk Cravat
- "Majestic creatures in delicate pastels give you a cravat with a subtle swagger."
Souta CravatPistachio, Niagra Blue, Khaki Green, Bronze & Beige Koi Carp Ukiyo-e Print Silk Cravat
- "An aquatic palette and a serene print give you some serious flair when worn with light colours."